10th anniversary of mOOdSplateau

  • Frank Siegel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2009
      Dear netaudio-gals and dudes,

      yes this year, we are celebrating our 10th anniversary. As you may know
      mOOdSplateau is not only a netlabel. Our roots are going back into the
      C= Amiga demoscene. Even today, we love to do music, grafix and code on
      oldskool computers such as C= Amiga and the East-German KC85
      (Kleincomputer). For the whole year we have planned some nice little
      stuff for you. We can present the world-first demo on KC85!!! Really
      rare stuff!!!
      Anymore, we have added some nice intros on our webpage (videos and exes
      for C= Amiga): So visit us here: www.moodsplateau.net

      If you like more the story and history of mOOdsplateau, just have a look
      at this nice video: http://www.vimeo.com/5124857
      Sorry but this video is in German.

      You need more entertainment? Lets visit our vimeo-channel
      http://www.vimeo.com/user1130050/videos

      www.mOOdSplateau.net - where passion beats since 1999

      Many greetings from us to the whole world ...

      Frank aka elapse / mdS