ca254 - Gabriel Sanchez - Algorithmic Composition Works I

  • clinical.archives
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      ca254 - Gabriel Sanchez - Algorithmic Composition Works I

      Artist: Gabriel Sanchez
      Title: Algorithmic Composition Works I
      #ca254
      Date: 2009-05-01
      Tracklist:
      01 - Asynchronous Frustration - I - 2:10 (320 kbps)
      02 - Asynchronous Frustration - II - 2:10 (320 kbps)
      03 - Asynchronous Frustration - III - 3:14 (320 kbps)
      04 - 00 - 14:07 (320 kbps)

      Two algorithmic compositions. Algorithmic Composition to me is creating art that creates art. It's like wanting to express something and making a little system that will express it for you; an illusion of the will.

      Gabriel Alejandro Sanchez Fernandez (born September 10, 1987 in Guadalajara, Mexico) is the harbinger of the teachings of the almighty Ostrichus Sarigueyulugus (an abstract representation of the idea of recursive Gods.) He is best known for being the alter-ego of his alter-ego and his coherently-incoherently expression of ideas.

      When he is not killing time being a God, he sketches his will in code, music and other artistic ideas. Some of his other interests include mustard tasting, organized disorganization, passive chaos and the evasion of monotony.

      Contact:
      http://www.myspace.com/gsanchez87
      http://gabrielsanchez.net

      DL: