W A L K M A N podcast #44

  • fabio battistetti
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2008
      Hi.

      Here's Fabio from Chew-Z / Walkman.

      The podcast dedicated to netlabels music is available with #44:
      http://streaming.top-ix.org/podcast/radioflash/media/walkman44.mp3

      You can subscribe to the podcast:
      http://streaming.top-ix.org/podcast/radioflash/feeds/walkman.xml

      W A L K M A N - podcast #44

      Playlist :
      Information Ghetto – Kvinte - Information Ghetto EP – Broque
      Electoy – Pneumatic - Brummbär - Symbiont Music
      Titta – Island – Helpburn – Trimsound
      Candlestickmaker A Canvas In The Sky – Seeds – Up It Up
      Foundish - Gaykojin - Molinia Transparent – El Ljud
      The Depreciation Guild - A Room a Canvas - In Her Gentle Jaws
      Celer – Untitled 4:27 – Elias – Rain Music
      Plastic Violence – Trpping Beings - A Mouthful of Dust - A Soundtrack for the Desertic Landscapes - Vol. 1- Sin3pm
      Koen Park - East Coast Hip-Hop In The 80's - My Log: August 2008 - Headphonica

      W A L K M A N is a radio program (in Italian) by Fabio Battistetti,
      dedicated to the music produced by netlabels and to the new ways
      ofmusic production & distribution, on air every week on Saturday
      at10 pm (local time), on Radio Flash 97.6 (FM), in Torino or in
      streaming internet at: http://www.radioflash.to
      W A L K M A N is supported by Chew-Z Netlabel - http://www.chewz.net

      On this weekend, Chew-Z will turn 2 !

      We started on 23th november 2006 with a party in Torino at Cafe Liber, and now after two yeras we celebrate that date with a two days party at Hiroshima Mon Amour and Cafe Liber.
      During there days we'll present a new release by Yorgl (Stunn: a 5 tracks ep, catalog number: CWZ012) and on Radio Flash 97.6 - Walkman (on saturday 22th november at 10pm) we'll play a mixtape of Chew-Z's music.

      Here you are the program:
      it's snowing in mars, right now.
      Two Years Of Chew-Z Netlabel

      Friady 21th November 10 pm
      Sala Modotti – Hiroshima Mon Amour
      http://www.hiroshimamonamour.org/
      (free enter)
      Via Bossoli 83, Torino
      Yorgl (live set)
      Binary (live set)
      Wrong Pitching Alliance dj's

      Saturday 22th November 10 pm
      Cafe Liber
      http://www.cafeliber.it/
      (free enter)
      Corso Vercelli 2, Torino
      Riga & Mutant Fish (live set audio/video)

      Saturday 22th November 10 pm
      Radio Flash 97.6
      Fm 97.6 (Torino & Provincia)
      Streaming: http://www.radioflash.to
      Walkman #45: Chew-Z mixtape

      Thank you & Take Care
      Fabio

      Chew-Z Netlabel - http://www.chewz.net - Research Project For The Music Of The Future
      Nettare - http://www.nettare.org - Italian Netlabels Electronic Meeting

      Unisciti alla community di Io fotografo e video, il nuovo corso di fotografia di Gazzetta dello sport:
      http://www.flickr.com/groups/iofotografoevideo