Kahvi #247: Coax / Aeons

  • sonichoundnz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2008
      Its been five months since we last heard from Coax, previous featured
      as part of the Christmas lineup with his classical piano 'christmas
      odyssey' and now he returns with an entirely electronic ep of 7 tracks.

      Diversity is the name around every corner: off beat epic tracks,
      melodic, addictive and surreal:

      Ambient ivnon to more break driven polaris, over to melodic lost city,
      addictive idm solipsism and finishing with aeons, the ep title track.
      a fantastic ep featuring everything that makes Kahvi great. manager
      recommendation: the beautiful piece of work entitled 'solipsism'.

      http://www.kahvi.org/releases.php?release_number=247