[NSI 0021] New Release: ManB: "Date"

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008
      Negative Sound Institute is proud to announce the release of a new EP
      by ManB, who hails from Italy. The album, "Date", may be downloaded
      here:

      http://www.negativesoundinstitute.com/download.php?file=154

      In music, "living in the moment" can have a very literal, immediate
      meaning. ManB's "Date" arises from these literal moments. Date is the
      plural Italian word for a sequence of Month/day/year events. In
      ManB's music, music is literally created "in the moment". ManB
      performs his electronica compositions "live", without the use of
      overdub or delayed indulgence. "Date" instead uses a compositional
      device of synthesizers and faders played without one pre-ordained
      sequencer scheme, but instead an enlightened expression of artistic
      integrity.

      Sometimes "live experimental electronica" is a term used to describe
      simplistic loops or stray pointless diversions. We invite you to join
      ManB for a "Date" which is instead a search for truth in a pathless
      land.

      best to all, and thank you, as ever, for your support of NSI, where
      all we ask of our friends is an attentive ear and a ready imagination.

      Robert, who records as gurdonark