11797DJ Montana mix from 2003 (techno)

  • mortenholstebro
    Feb 2, 2013
      I found an old mix that I made in 2003. There's is no tracklist available. But I know the first track is – "Dub Be Good To Me". Don't let that scare you. The rest is more the real techno sound from ten years ago. Only other track I know is "Tanith – 1T – Bash Records". 1T was what Tanith nicknamed the first loudspeaker system at Tresor nightclub in Berlin. It's the seventh track in the mix. Leave a comment if you have any additions to the playlist. The mix consists of both cds and vinyls. Enjoy listening and play loud.

      Listen here: http://djmontana.wordpress.com/2013/02/01/dj-montana-mix-from-2003-techno/
      Download: http://djmontana.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/dj_montana_mix_from_2003.mp3