11066Super 6 News 07/2009

  • Super 6 Records
    Jul 1, 2009
      Some hot news are here with a lot releases, new artists and videos!

      First of all you can now follow us on:

      Alternative link: http://twitter.com/Super6Records

      Alternative link: http://de-de.facebook.com/pages/Super-6-Records/127882830606

      Here you can find oure new videos and you can also subscribe to oure youtube channel!

      Alternative link: http://www.youtube.com/user/pharmacom1974

      Toph Subderground

      Having a musician father, I bathed very early in a musical world. Since I had 12, I've made techno-dance mixtapes for my friends in the cellar of my neighbor! At 15 years, I bought my first DJ material and learned this job by helping a professional. One year later, I was resident ; my speciality in this time? Clubs for single people ;O) Then I turned more and more to the less commercial techno. Thus I mixed in the DJ contest Mlillenium of the mythical Real until in semi-final and as "guest" at partys in nightclubs (La Chapelle, les Caves du Cornillons...). In parallel, I also worked as sound engineer for 'rock' concerts and at the MSP studio for various artists. From recording of artists to the personal composition, there is only one step. Playing myself of the percussions, I decided to take the cap of dj-producer and to compose techno quite thorough rhythmically that I often definite as being "funky-tribe-tech" under the pseudo of Toph Subderground.

      VJ SAW

      Since 1998 Filmmaker and Videoartist (Different Documentations, Narrativ and Experimental Films)Since 1999 Live Visualizations in Clubs and on Events as "VJSAW"Since 2000 Working for public and private Television Since 2003 Lecturer at University, Video Workshop Tutor and Industry ConsultantSince 2004 Facilitator of different international Video- and Film-Workshops (Adults, Youths and Children)Since 2004 Different Exhibitions of interaktive Videoart (Germany / Australia)2005 Magister Artium (Theatersience, TV- and Movie Sience and Sociology) at Ruhr-University Bochum, Germany2005 Jury Member of the 4th Short Soup International Short Film Festival, Australia2007 Co-Founder of Kunst macht Station e.V. (German Artist Society)Involved in different Artist- and Filmgroups for Cultur Development Since 2007 founded own company "S.A.W. Videoproductions" (producing Media-Content and Media-Art for TV, Print and Exhibitions)Since 2008 Author of Video- and Kamera Literature (Data Becker) 2008 Director Stage Camera and Visuals of Music by Moonlight Olympic Park Sydney, Australia 2008 Jury Member of the 6th Inernational Festival Roshd Teheran , Iran 2009 Director Stage Camera and Visuals of Music by Moonlight Olympic Park Sydney, Australia

      Artist: DJ Pablishhh!
      Release Nr.: SSR041
      Release Name: Begin
      Style: Techno, Tribal Techno