FREE DV-2006 ENTRIES for Add'l Family Members

  • reachafricatv
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      Though it is now becoming more difficult to do DV-2006 entries online
      as we head towards the deadline period, we are providing the
      following in the month of December:

      FREE DV-2006 ENTRIES for Additional Family Members

      On Saturdays of December, 4th, 11th, and 18th 2004, We'll be at the

      Buka International Cafe
      527 Targee Street
      Staten Island, NY 10304
      Tel: (718) 815-9799
      From 12:30 to 3:30 pm

      Providing Free Real-Time DV-2006 Entries for Additional Family
      Members per application.

      Everyone is welcome.

      There will be some free African Celebrity Magazines and Movies
      giveaways to Primary Clients on the above dates.

      Hope to see you there.

      If you'll like to enter DV-2006 on your own for FREE, please visit:

      https://www.dvlottery.state.gov (read instructions)

      https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/application.aspx (fill out secured
      EDV form)

      Note: If you are a DV-2006 Assistance Provider experiencing entry
      difficulty and in need of assistance contact us,
      info@... we can help.

      This email is sent only to members of this online yahoogroup. This is
      not a spam.