RESEARCH ON FEMALE STEREOTYPES

  • womenstereotypes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010
      Dear All,

      We are a multidisciplinary research group from G. D'Annunzio University of Chieti-Pescara, Italy. At the moment, we are carrying on a survey on female stereotypes all around the world. In particular we wish to investigate stereotypes related to some specific areas such as: emotion and temperament, education, job, politics, body image and sexuality.

      Starting from a first preliminary survey aiming to collect a list of stereotypes from different countries, we have built a questionnaire which can be filled in online at the following address:

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/women_stereotypes

      We would appreciate it very much if you could answer to the survey and spread the information to as many people as possible (both male and female).

      Thank you very much in advance for your support,
      Best regards,

      Dora Bernabei, Simone Di Zio, Lara Fontanella, Mara Maretti

      University "G. d'Annunzio"
      DMQTE, Viale Pindaro 42, 65127 – Pescara, ITALY