PROPOSITION.

  • Dinther Helmut Udo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      Mr. Dinther Helmut Udo
      Valiant Privat Bank AG
      Postfach,
      3001 Bern,
      Switzerland.
      Confidential Tel : +870-764107753
      Confidential Fax : +870-764107751
      Email: dintherhelmut@...

      Hello,

      I am contacting you on a business transaction of a huge sum of money
      from a deceased account, though I know a transaction of this magnitude
      will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I’m assuring you that
      all will be well at the end of the day and this is why am contacting you
      due to the urgency of this transaction.

      We discovered an abandoned sum of (Seven million five hundred Thousand
      United States dollars) in an account that belongs to one of Our foreign
      customer who died along side with his entire family, and ever Since his
      death none of his next of kin or relations has come forward to lay claim
      for this money as his heir.

      We cannot release the funds from his account unless someone applies for
      Claim as the next of kin to the deceased as indicated on our banking
      Guidelines. Upon this discovery we now seek your permission to have you
      stand as a next of kin to the deceased in which all documentations Will be
      carefully worked out by us for the (Seven million five hundred Thousand
      United States dollars) to be released in your favour as the
      Beneficiary’s/next of kin to the deceased. And It may interest you to know
      that we have secured from the probate an order of mandamus to locate any of
      the deceased beneficiary.

      Kindly acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual
      business endeavour by furnishing me with the following;

      1. Beneficiary name and contact address.
      2. Direct telephone, fax and Mobile numbers.
      3. Date of birth and occupation.

      These requirements will enable us file letter of claim to the appropriate
      departments and authorities for necessary approvals for the release of the
      funds in your favour, before the transfer can be made to you. And we will be
      compensating you with thirty percent of the total funds on final conclusion of
      this project, while the rest will be for us and for investment purposes.

      If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust
      we have bestowed in you.

      NB: If you are willing to assist me, including the information's i have requested
      from you, call me on my confidential Tel: +870-764107753. For further details on
      what to do next.

      I await your response and call.

      Please call me and Respond to Email: dintherhelmut@...

      Regards.