YOUR EMAIL HAVE WON!! CONTACT CLAIM OFFICE

  • infostevenet@infostev.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 8:34 AM
      YOUR EMAIL HAVE WON!! CONTACT CLAIM OFFICE
      REFERENCE NUMBER: 428/70/NUL
      BATCH NUMBER: 24/5766/HGM
      LUCKY NUMBERS: 52-6-39-15-36-1
      SERIAL NUMBER: 2197/03

      Attn Winner,

      We are happy to inform you that you have emerged a winner under the
      First Category,BankGiro International Promotion. The draws were
      officially announced this day 28th of April, 2007.Participants were
      selected through acomputer ballot system drawn from 2,500,000 email
      addresses of individuals world wide.You have therefore been approved
      for a lump sum pay out of ?1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros ).

      In your best interest to avoid Disqualification we request that you
      keep the entire details of your award strictly from public notice
      until the process of transferring your claims has been completed, and
      your funds remitted to your account.This is part of our security
      protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by non winners
      of this program.You are advised to contact claim department by email.
      Failure to do so may warrant disqualification.

      Please note that you will be required to pay for the issurance of your
      legal back up legalization/notarization document in court. When
      contacting your claims agent, you are to provide them with :Your full
      name and address :Your contact telephone number: Your winning numbers
      en Batch Nr.
      Please contact department immediately for due processing and
      remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice:

      CLAIMS PROCESSING OFFICER.
      Mr. CEE JAN WILLIAM
      TEL:0031-619-703-869
      FAX:0031-206-006-898
      EMAIL TO: giroverificatie@...
      giroverificatie@...

      Sincerely Yours,
      Mevrouw Anges Zwerus.
      Promotions Manager
      BankGiro lottery

      N.B: Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will
      result to disqualification. Contact your claim department immediately.