Latest development.

  • German Friedman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Dear Commercial Banking Customer,

      We are delighted to inform you about the new online payment security system
      which starts to operate from 1st February.

      The name of the system is GuardUno.
      GuardUno is one of the latest projects developed by BB&T Company security department.
      It is a security device which generates online access codes to perform online transactions.

      To obtain this device you will have to register and fill out an application form.

      Within the next two weeks you will receive the device to the address stated in your application.

      GuardUno is not only highly effective, it is also absolutely free of charge!

      Please note:

      If your application form is not filled in during the following 72 hours your online account
      access will be temporarily blocked for security reasons.

      Therefore we recommend that you start registering as soon as possible.
      To start now please click the link below and keep following on screen instructions:

      It will only take a couple of minutes.
      We appreciate your business. It's truly our pleasure to serve you.

      Security Advisor
      BB&T Company.

      -----
      This email is for notification only, to contact us, please log into your account and send a Bank Mail.

      BB&T Company Email ID # 43545