Get Your Information Across!

  • *Moderator Matto*
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2002
      >>> GET YOUR INFORMATION ACROSS!   ....>>>

      Do you have INFORMATION FOR AFRICANS?
      If you do...
      Get it across through the AfriK Information Network.

      At AfriK Information Network, we keep you posted on What's Happening!
      ... in the African worldwide community .

      If an information is important to you and the African community, you will know about it first at our network.

      Whether you are interested in Community events, Breaking News, Organization Announcements,  Prees Releases, Upcoming activities etc, you will know about it through our network.

      If you have information that you want to 'shoot' to the African community, 'shoot' it via AfriK Information Network. We will BLAST the information out with a BANG! Guaranteed!

      AfriK Information Network is the 2nd largest all-African Yahoo group ( Chat-AfriK is First). We have Links with other major groups.

      Our tentacles are unlimited.
      Try us out. You will be glad you did.

      If you get this promo indirectly through another group, you must be a member of AfriK Information Network to receive mails.
      To belong to the group send a blank email to:

      See below for additional details.

      Thanks.
      Moderator Matto.
    • *Moderator Matto*
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2002

        >>> GET YOUR INFORMATION ACROSS!   ....>>>

        Do you have INFORMATION FOR AFRICANS?
        If you do...
        Get it across through the AfriK Information Network.

        At AfriK Information Network, we keep you posted on What's Happening!
        ... in the African worldwide community .

        If an information is important to you and the African community, you will know about it first at our network.

        Whether you are interested in Community events, Breaking News, Organization Announcements,  Prees Releases, Upcoming activities etc, you will know about it through our network.

        If you have information that you want to 'shoot' to the African community, 'shoot' it via AfriK Information Network. We will BLAST the information out with a BANG! Guaranteed!

        AfriK Information Network is the 2nd largest all-African Yahoo group ( Chat-AfriK is First). We have Links with other major groups.

        Our tentacles are unlimited.
        Try us out. You will be glad you did.

        If you get this promo indirectly through another group, you must be a member of AfriK Information Network to receive mails.
        To belong to the group send a blank email to:

        See below for our disclaimer.

        Thanks.
        Moderator Matto.