Get Your Information Across!

  • Moderator Matto
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2002
      >>> GET YOUR INFORMATION ACROSS!   ....>>>

      Do you have INFORMATION FOR AFRICANS?
      If you do...
      Get it across through the AfriK Information Network.

      At AfriK Information Network, we keep you posted on What's Happening!
      ... in the African worldwide community .

      If an information is important to you and the African community, you will know about it first at our network.

      Whether you are interested in Community events, Breaking News, Organization Announcements, Upcoming activities etc, you will know about it through our network.

      If you have information that you want to 'shoot' to the African community, 'shoot' it via AfriK Information Network. We will BLAST the information out with a BANG! Guaranteed.

      AfriK Information Network is the 2nd largest all-African Yahoo group ( Chat-AfriK is First) with 2951 worldwide subscribers. We have Links with other major groups.

      Our tentacles are unlimited.
      Try us out. You will be glad you did.

      If you get this promo indirectly through another group you, must be a member of AfriK Information Network to receive mails.
      To belong to the group send a blank email to:

      See below for additional details.

      Thanks.
      Moderator Matto.

      'An all-African Information hub'

      The AfriK-Information-Network is a wire service dedicated to forwarding information to our African community worldwide. We seek information for the purpose of sharing through the net. If you have information that you consider useful, please forward it to us.

      We seek information on any issues below;
      ·IMMIGRATION OR VISA ISSUES
      ·COLLEGE AND SCHOLARSHIP
      ·BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
      ·INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES
      ·EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES.
      ·CAREER CHANGE AND ADVANCEMENT
      ·AFRICAN LANGUAGES AND CULTURE
      ·HOME BUYING AND FINANCING
      ·TAXES AND TAX SHELTER
      ·BUSINESS START-UPS
      ·LIFE AND HEALTH INSURANCE
      ·SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
      And, any pertinent information. If information is useful to you, it is probably useful to somebody else in our community.

      You may forward information received from us to others in your Email lists. If you have no use for information received from us, think of whom you know that may need it before you discard it. Your 'junk' email may be vital to someone you know. Be your 'brother's keeper.'

      We welcome information that will benefit our community at-large. The AfriK-Information-Network is here to disseminate information as quickly as possible. We strongly believe we can benefit from each other. If you know other Africans who wish to be included in our rapidly growing AfriK-Information-Network Email Database, please forward their Email Address to 'Moderator Matto' at: matto1@...

      To start sending messages to members of this group, simply send email to:

      AfriK-Information-Network@yahoogroups.com

      AfriK-Information-Network & AfriK Network Groups are managed and operated by Martin Akindana (Moderator Matto) in collaboration with FASTRAC Systems.

      Regards,

      Martin ’matto’ Akindana

      Moderator

      AfriK-Information-Network

    • *Moderator Matto*
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 11:49 AM
        >>> GET YOUR INFORMATION ACROSS!   ....>>>

        Do you have INFORMATION FOR AFRICANS?
        If you do...
        Get it across through the AfriK Information Network.

        At AfriK Information Network, we keep you posted on What's Happening!
        ... in the African worldwide community .

        If an information is important to you and the African community, you will know about it first at our network.

        Whether you are interested in Community events, Breaking News, Organization Announcements,  Prees Releases, Upcoming activities etc, you will know about it through our network.

        If you have information that you want to 'shoot' to the African community, 'shoot' it via AfriK Information Network. We will BLAST the information out with a BANG! Guaranteed!

        AfriK Information Network is the 2nd largest all-African Yahoo group ( Chat-AfriK is First). We have Links with other major groups.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1 11:51 AM

          >>> GET YOUR INFORMATION ACROSS!   ....>>>

          Do you have INFORMATION FOR AFRICANS?
          If you do...
          Get it across through the AfriK Information Network.

          At AfriK Information Network, we keep you posted on What's Happening!
          ... in the African worldwide community .

          If an information is important to you and the African community, you will know about it first at our network.

          Whether you are interested in Community events, Breaking News, Organization Announcements,  Prees Releases, Upcoming activities etc, you will know about it through our network.

          If you have information that you want to 'shoot' to the African community, 'shoot' it via AfriK Information Network. We will BLAST the information out with a BANG! Guaranteed!

          AfriK Information Network is the 2nd largest all-African Yahoo group ( Chat-AfriK is First). We have Links with other major groups.

          Our tentacles are unlimited.
          Try us out. You will be glad you did.

          If you get this promo indirectly through another group, you must be a member of AfriK Information Network to receive mails.
          To belong to the group send a blank email to:

          See below for our disclaimer.

          Thanks.
          Moderator Matto.