Black Inheritance Tax Refund

  • Moderator Matto
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2002

      Black Inheritance Tax Refund

      ---- Original Message -----

      Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 2:06 PM

      Subject: FW: Tax Refund

      Hello everybody,
      This might be for real and I am passing it on for  information purposes.

      Please do your own research and  find out.

      Please forward it to other people also.

      Henrietta A. Lawson

      --------------------------

      > This goes out to everyone in the
      African American community.   Once you
      > receive this
      message please write down the  number and then pass it along
      every African American you know.
      > As you my know, all African Americans
      living here in the United States
      >  are descendants of slavery,
      therefore our government has finally passed a
      >  bill to pay all
      descendants back. The way they are paying us back is
      > through
       a  refund called the, "Black Inheritance Tax Refund/40 Acres and a Mule".
      >  When you call this number you'll give them your name,
      address, and phone
      >  number and they'll send you out a packet, which
      includes further details
      >  and information on how to receive the
      refund. I was informed that it will
      > take only two  weeks to
      receive the packet and then two weeks to receive the money.

      >  > Now, if you know our government I bet they are not
      expecting a lot of
      >  people
      style="mso-spacerun: yes"> to call for this refund, and they may be right, because many of us will
      >  not
      style="mso-spacerun: yes"> be informed of this. Therefore, this is why I am taking it upon myself
      style="mso-spacerun: yes"> pass on this information, so our community will soon be informed through
      >  > word-of-mouth about
      what has been owed to our ancestors all these
      >  years.
      style="mso-spacerun: yes"> Black Inheritance Tax Refund   1-800-441-5629
      >  > press #3 to direct you to the appropriate line
      open between 7am and 12am
      >  > (EST) West Coast: 4am and
      9pm
      >  > Expect to wait anywhere from 5mins-25mins
      >
       > There will not be any music to entertain you while you wait!)
      >

      >  > Ps: You must be 18 years or older and I'm assuming
      a legal resident of
      >  the United States. So, request an application
      for yourself, husband, wife,
      >  > sister, brother, father, mother,
      etc, or just pass the number along.
      >  >
      >  > I had
      this checked out and it is legit. When I called the number, the

       lady  said that some people have already began receiving their checks.  She
      >  said
      style="mso-spacerun: yes"> that President Clinton wrote the bill and it has finally been passed.
      >  The IRS will not tell you these
      things, because they don't won't us to be
      >  > educated about our
      rights.
      >  > She said to make sure you fill the application out
      accurately and
      >  > completely, because if not the application
      will be not be processed.