Winners (Category 3)

  • EUROPEAN UNION INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      EUROPEAN UNION INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY
      INTERNATIONAL WINNERS/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
      Ref. Number:DH/4167/05
      Batch Number:13/5260/HL

      ATTENTION.
      Sir/Ma/Miss,

      We are pleased to inform you of the result of the
      winners of the EURO STAKES (eul)LOTTERY
      euro lottery programs held on the 24th of MAY,2005.
      Your e-mail address attached to ticket number
      0767--45363763--254 with serial
      number 2015--05 drew lucky numbers 44-5647-567 which
      consequently won in the
      3rd category.
      This promotional program takes place every three years
      in
      different developed countries,the lottery was promoted
      and sponsored by the
      President of the World Largest software,Bill Gates to
      increase the awareness of
      microsoft software packages.
      All participants were selected through a computer
      ballot system drawn from over 20,000
      company and 30,000,000 individual email addresses and
      names from all over the world.
      You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay
      of
      500,000,00 euros(Five hundred thousand euros)
      in cash,credited to your file
      with the Ref. Number:DH/4167/05 and Batch
      Number:13/5260/HL.
      This is from a total cash prize of US
      $6.000.000.00(Six million Euros)shared among the
      Twelve international winners in this
      category.
      Due to mix up of some numbers and names we ask that
      you keep your
      winning information confidential until your claims
      have been processed and your
      money remitted to you.This is part of our security
      protocol in order to
      avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this
      program by some
      participants.
      We hope with part of your winning you will take part
      in our next year
      24 million euro international lottery.
      To file for your claims please contact our financial
      agent:

      Anold Benjamin,
      Foreign Operations Manager,
      of the (CapTrust Finance and Securities),
      Amaterdam,Netherlands.
      TEL:+31-649-206-007
      email:(europrom2005@...)

      Remember all winning must be claimed not later than
      8th of June,2005 thereafter all unclaimed funds will be included
      in the next stake.
      please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
      complications
      endevour
      to quote your reference and batch numbers in all first
      correspondence.
      furthermore,should there be any change of address do
      inform our agent
      as
      soon as possible.
      congratulations!!
      once more from our members of staff and thank you for
      being part of our
      promotional program.
      note:anybody under the age of 18 is automatically
      disqualified.

      Sincerely yours,
      Mrs.Yolanda Smith,
      lottery cordinator.