Attention please

  • Mr Abdul Rahman Ibrahim
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2012
      Dear friend,

      I am Mr Abdul Rahman Ibrahim, I was an attorney to a deceased client of mine, who died of a heart attack in 2005, but before his demise, he had a deposit of (US$11,500,000.00) Eleven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars with a security vault here as a family treasure which I'm aware of as his lawyer.

      I want us to claim this treasure from the company by positioning you as his next of kin with all legal documents required to back up your claim from the security vault since you have a name march with him. The security vault has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin for claim but it's unfortunate that every efforts to locate any of his relative was unsuccessful.

      Would you be interested to cooperate with me in this venture, do send me an email for a complete explanation to succeed this deal knowing that it's private and confidential.

      Thank you,
      Mr Abdul Rahman Ibrahim.

      mrabdulrahmanibrahim1@...
    • Mr.Hobart Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2013

        Attention please,

        I am Mr. Hobart Johnson, I was an attorney to a deceased client of mine, who died of a heart attack in 2001, but before his demise, he had a deposit of (US$19,000,000.00) Ninteen Million United States Dollars with a security vault here as a family treasure which I'm aware of as his lawyer.

        I want us to claim this treasure from the company by positioning you as his next of kin with all legal documents required to back up your claim from the security vault since you have a name march with him. The security vault has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin for claim but it's unfortunate that every efforts to locate any of his relative was unsuccessful.

        Would you be interested to cooperate with me in this venture, do send me an email for a complete explanation to succeed this deal knowing that it's private and confidential.

        Thank you,
        Mr.Hobart Johnson.(Esq)

        (Attorney at Law)