Against Malaria - THE BEST ... Top Quality ... Anti-Mosquito Spiral Coils

  • Wladyslaw Jagiello
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 3, 2008

      To all Business Associates,
      We are looking for BUYERS and TRADERS OF THIS PRODUCT. We are a registered & operating manufacturer in Indonesia and have available;

      Mosquito Spiral Coil in STANDARD SIZE 8hr burning
      Mosquito Spiral Coil in JUMBO SIZE 10hr burning

      Price will be quoted based on buyer specifications and packaging requirements. Contact below for your requirements. We will answer you asap; please clearly state your specifications.

      All genuine enquiries will be answered.
      Please contact the undersigned;
      Wladyslaw Jagiello
      Director
      Singapore Mosquito Incense Coil
      Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia.
      Mobil tel:  +62811980883
      dir.tel:  +62215651917
      dir.fax: +62215631153

    • Wladyslaw Jagiello

                  Message 8 of 22 , Apr 16
                    To all Business Associates,
                    We are looking for BUYERS and TRADERS OF THIS PRODUCT. We are a registered & operating manufacturer in Indonesia and have available;

                    Mosquito Spiral Coil in STANDARD SIZE 8hr burning
                    Mosquito Spiral Coil in JUMBO SIZE 10hr burning

                    Price will be quoted based on buyer specifications and packaging requirements. We will answer you asap; please clearly state your specifications.

                    All genuine enquiries will be answered.
                    Please contact the undersigned;
                    Mr. Wladyslaw Jagiello
                    Director