CONGRATULATIONS

  • CYPER LOTTERIES SPA
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 1969
      AWARD NOTIFICATION.
      CYPERLOTTERIES INTERNATIONAL LOTTO.SPA PROMO/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT.
      ADDRESS: VIA RONCHI 40-43, 10091 , ALPIGNANO ..
      REF: KOS/87777453-47/04
      BATCH: 677/65854398/GA
      RE / AWARD NOTIFICATION / PROCESSING ADVICE:
      We are pleased to inform you of the announcement on the 9th of APRIL,2005. of winners of the CYPER PROMO LOTTERY / INTERNATIONAL,PROGRAMS held on 5TH,APRIL,2005 for the 2005.ALL GAMES PROMOTION Your email address attached to ticket number 99-00004658, with serial number 63520 drew the lucky numbers 11-21-33-42-43-63, and subsequently won the lottery in the 1st category. You have therefore been approved of a lump sum pay out of EUR1,500,000.00(ONE MILLION AND FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS) in credited to file REFERENCE NUMBER:KAL/77-C765916493.This is from total prize money of EUR2,500,000.00 shared among the international winners in our 1st -5th categories. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25,000 company email addresses and 30,000,000 individual email addresses from Australia, NewZealand, America, Europe, North America and Asia as part of
      International Promotions Program, which is conducted
      annually.CONGRATULATIONS! Your funds is now in custody of a financial
      Security company insured in your FILE REFERENCE Due to the mix up of
      some numbers and names,we advice that you keep this award strictly from
      public notice until your claim has been processed and your money
      remitted to your designated account or any other form of claim. This is
      part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous
      acts by participants of this program. This lottery program was promoted
      by our group of philanthropists. We hope with part of your prize, you
      will participate in our end of year high stakes EUR10,000,000
      EUROS International Lottery in the year 2005. To process your claim,
      please contact your file/claim officer: MRS BRITHNEY WOOD of CYPER
      LOTTERIES INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION,SPA. email to cyperlotteries@.... Make sure that you quote your winning
      references in all your correspondence with them. Please be informed that NON RESIDENCE of ITALY will be required to procure an Affidavit of Lotto
      Claim/Court clearance certificate from the Court in ITALY prior to award
      payment policy of Organisers/European Gaming Board as required by the paying Authority.
      Please be aware that the Paying Authority will Effect Payment Swiftly
      upon satisfactory Report, Verifications and validation provided by this
      processing Agent. For due processing and remittance of your winning
      prize to designated account of your choice, please treat as urgent.
      Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than 27th of
      MAY 2005.After this date,all funds will be returned and treated as
      unclaimed.
      NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delay and complications, please
      remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your
      correspondences with your agent and all reply must be via email as to
      ensure the legibility. Furthermore, should there be any change of your
      address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.
      Congratulations once again from our team of staff and thank you for
      being part of our promotional program. Note: Anybody under the age of 21
      is AUTOMATICALY DISQUALIFIED.
      Sincerely,
      MR DELIO WALSH.
      (Lottery Coordinator).