EARN DOLLARS. NO INVESTMENT. FOLLOWSTEPS

  • rajappa05
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2007
      EARN DOLLARS. NO INVESTMENT. FOLLOWSTEPS

      For more details please log on to

      http://www.moreinfo247.com/9532550/CB

      PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOUR STEPS TO STEP UP YOUR FUTURE

      STEP 1.FILL THE FORM AND SIGN UP, NEXT WINDOW OPENS

      STEP 2.CLICK THE PROCEED BUTTON AT THE END OF THE PAGE,

      STEP 3.FILL YOUR PROFILE,SUBMIT

      STEP 4.CONFIRM YOUR REGISTRATION

      YOU CAN enroll MEMBERS ONLY AFTER YOU CONFIRM YOUR REGISTRATION
      YOu willbe paid IN US$ for Each member joining under you.THEY ALSO
      SHOULD
      CONFIRM THEIR REGISTRATION . FOR THIS You can use
      free ads or yahoo groups to reach members as i reached you.Daily I am
      posting in 50 groups,
      and I am able to enroll atleast 5 members a day. It is not hype I am
      earning Y to wait
      You cannot go wrong with this program. Do not delay in your
      decision of accepting it as your full-time income. While you may not
      become rich overnight, You WILL become independent."

      NOTE: THIS MESSAGE IS SENT TO INTERESTED MEMBERS OF THE GROUP OTHERS
      PLEASE IGNORE.
    • rajappa05