  • davidcd5
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2006
      I must admit that after reading the post about Jeeves, I did in fact
      read the "Wodehouse" classic -Jeeves in the Morning-. Toward the
      middle, Berty and company goes into a diatribe about the use of an
      "alibi". At that momoent a discussion breaks out about how unhelpful
      an alibi is.....and low and behold..... Nero Wolfe is used as an
      example.

      Imagine my glee as the two worlds collide...

      david