NW Radio Shows online...

  • M. Mitchell Marmel
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2006
      Just as an FYI, I have a few NW radio shows I got from a friend in an
      online archive. These are mostly the Greenstreet eps, with some
      others sprinkled in.

      http://www.schwag.org/~marmelmm/Nero_Wolfe/

      Enjoy!

      -MMM-
    • Jackie
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
        thank you!!!!
        Jackie aka Dina Rossi

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
          --- In nerowolfe@yahoogroups.com, "M. Mitchell Marmel" <marmelmm@...>
          wrote:

          > Just as an FYI, I have a few NW radio shows I got from a friend in an
          > online archive. These are mostly the Greenstreet eps, with some
          > others sprinkled in.
          >
          > http://www.schwag.org/~marmelmm/Nero_Wolfe/
          >
          > Enjoy!

          Fred :
          Thank you very much for posting these .
          " BURRRUMPH ! Yes , Yes , indeed I shall , Burumph , enjoy them ."