Fwd: [Pulpoftheday] Your Pulp of the Day

  • Taylor401306@cs.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2006
    • M. Mitchell Marmel
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2006
        Just as an FYI, I have a few NW radio shows I got from a friend in an
        online archive. These are mostly the Greenstreet eps, with some
        others sprinkled in.

        http://www.schwag.org/~marmelmm/Nero_Wolfe/

        Enjoy!

        -MMM-
      • Jackie
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
          thank you!!!!
          Jackie aka Dina Rossi

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
            --- In nerowolfe@yahoogroups.com, "M. Mitchell Marmel" <marmelmm@...>
            wrote:

            > Just as an FYI, I have a few NW radio shows I got from a friend in an
            > online archive. These are mostly the Greenstreet eps, with some
            > others sprinkled in.
            >
            > http://www.schwag.org/~marmelmm/Nero_Wolfe/
            >
            > Enjoy!

            Fred :
            Thank you very much for posting these .
            " BURRRUMPH ! Yes , Yes , indeed I shall , Burumph , enjoy them ."