Re: [NeroWolfe] TV series season 1

  • Lovin' Babe!
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 1, 2006
      Rick wrote:

      > In going through the list's old messages to bring myself somewhat up
      > to speed on the group, I ran across one saying that the early editions
      > of Nero Wolfe Season 1 had scenes deleted. Can that, in fact, be the
      > case? If so, how much material are we talking about? And if I
      > purchased my set by pre-ordering before the official release date, am
      > I likely to have the truncated versions? Thanks for any guidance.

      You can find a link to a Nero Wolfe DVD fact sheet on this
      group's homepage and at:
      http://entwold.home.att.net/NeroWolfeDVDs.htm

      Incidentally, I apologize for how outdated that page has
      gotten since the second season release -- Lon's "Hot Gossip"
      is as dead and chill as an Ice Age mummy -- and I promise
      that I will get it updated someday. Really. Fer shure.
      Anyone who can help add to links or correct information
      should send an email to me at (spam trapped address) entwold
      at att dot net.

      Meanwhile, there is extensive information there about the
      abridged first release, including a "Catalog of Cuts" that
      will help you identify sets.

      --
      Lovin' Babe! aka Jessie
      O! Give Wolfe a home, so he won't have to roam...