GTKY- Julie Jacquette

  • David McClelland
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
      GETTING TO KNOW YOU:

      1. YOUR NAME?- See above. I will NOT tell you my middle name.

      2. RELATIONSHIP STATUS?- Happily free, thanks. But recent events
      have made me reconsider my stand on the whole issue, a LITTLE.

      3. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?- The Hive Human: A Psychological
      Look at Contemporary Urban Phenomena By Lorena Fernblatt

      4. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? - A picture of a piano top with a
      candle, some sheet music and a flower. OK, an orchid!

      5. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? - Balderdash - I love to bluff and see what
      I can get away with!

      6. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? - I hate to sound pedestrian, but The New
      Yorker. Oh, sorry, no pun intended!

      7. FAVORITE SMELL? - Freshly baked bread, something that I had
      forgotten until my recent stay at a certain brownstone.

      8. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? - A club at 2 a.m- stale beer and stale
      smoke and dust settling. Always makes me sad.

      9. FAVORITE SOUND? - I have two and they both sound a little
      crazy. Any overture or musical lead-in and the sound of a knock on
      the door, I guess because they both mean that something interesting
      might be about to happen.

      10. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? - That I've wasted an opportunity.

      11. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE
      MORNING? - I don't. Ask me the first thing I think of in the
      afternoon, and even then, it's that I can't believe I have to get
      up.

      12. FAVORITE COLOR? - Bright red, since I was a little girl. And
      black, in dresses.

      13. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?- Depends on the time
      of day- before noon, it could be 347!

      14. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? - At this point, it would have to
      be "Miracle".

      15. WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE? - Becoming more than
      you were. And being kind along the way.

      16. FAVORITE FOODS? - Really good chocolates and anything exotic
      that I've never tried before.

      17. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? - Chocolate, the richer, the better. But
      is that all you've got???

      18. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? - I decline to answer, on the advice
      of my attornery.

      19. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? - OK, busted. A tiger that
      was given to me long ago.

      20. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? - Very cool, as long as I'm inside. The
      drama!

      21. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? - Still waiting, since my money is
      currently being used for tuition and books.

      22. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? - I never knew my
      grandmother, and I'm said to take after her, so I want to see if I'm
      being complimented or insulted! Other than that, Gertrude Stein.

      23. FAVORITE DRINK? - A Between the Sheets. Don't read anything into
      that.

      24. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? - Aquarius

      25. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? - Not anymore, but there have
      been times when I would have eaten the dirt that stuck to them!

      26. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? Are there
      any openings for torch song diva sociologists?

      27. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR? - I CAN. But the question
      is, have I?

      28. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? - Frequently, but seldom for more 30
      seconds.

      29. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? - Half full. And the nice
      part is, there's always room to add to it and it will never get too
      full.

      30. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Two fingers, I
      don't trust the keys not to move around when I'm not actually
      looking at them.

      31. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? - I refuse to answer. I don't want the
      EPA on my back.

      32. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? - 26

      33. FAVORITE SPORT/SPORTS TO WATCH? - Figure skating - such grace!

      34. FAVORITE PLACE IN THE USA? - I know it sounds corny, but the
      first thing that pops into my head is a certain bench under a huge
      oak tree on the quad of my campus.

      35. FAVORITE TV SHOW? - Seinfeld.

      36. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? - That
      he's almost as smart as he thinks he is, and maybe just a little
      handsomer.

      37. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?- The
      girls at the 10 Little Indians - all of them.

      38. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? - Mr.
      Wolfe, but I just couldn't resist.
    • Dan Farmer
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
        I must say... For someone who is not too terribly imaginative, this has been
        a lot of fun.

        Thanks to everyone.

        Dan Farmer
> [...]
        > don't trust the keys not to move around when I'm not actually
        > looking at them.
        >
        > 31. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? - I refuse to answer. I don't want the
        > EPA on my back.
        >
        > 32. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? - 26
        >
        > 33. FAVORITE SPORT/SPORTS TO WATCH? - Figure skating - such grace!
        >
        > 34. FAVORITE PLACE IN THE USA? - I know it sounds corny, but the
        > first thing that pops into my head is a certain bench under a huge
        > oak tree on the quad of my campus.
        >
        > 35. FAVORITE TV SHOW? - Seinfeld.
        >
        > 36. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? - That
        > he's almost as smart as he thinks he is, and maybe just a little
        > handsomer.
        >
        > 37. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?- The
        > girls at the 10 Little Indians - all of them.
        >
        > 38. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? - Mr.

      • oneandonlypeephole
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
          Thanks, I'd wondered whatever became of Julie. I wish her well
          with that imaginative and inventive specialty she's carved out for
          herself -- she may need to join two separate unions. :-)

          --- In nerowolfe@yahoogroups.com, "David McClelland"