Re: I trust Nero and Archie will

  • a3624c
    Message 1 of 2572 , Jan 5, 2001
      As I was saying...Will someone tell me about the "Audio Wolfe"...I assume these are audio tapes. Where do they sell them--bookstores?
    • textechwriter
      Message 2572 of 2572 , Mar 10, 2002
        I can't get with Fer-de-Lance. Finishing the last few chapters seemed
        like work when I re-read it a couple of months ago. Maybe it's
        because Wolfe and Archie are brand-new in FdL. From there they evolve
        quickly, and by the time Too Many Cooks rolls out they've become the
        familiar characters who compel page-turning.

        Others on my list of least-favorites are Disguise for Murder and Help
        Wanted, Male. Heck, listing the bottom-dwellers hurts my head even
        more than picking three or four favorites does.