Nero Wolfe Season Two DVDs - Now Available at A&E's Online Store

  • scooter5203249
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      An FYI. I just received an email from A&E's Online Store saying that
      the Nero Wolfe Season Two DVDs that I pre-ordered way back when have
      been shipped.

      On the store site it says that the Nero Wolfe Season Two DVDs are
      now available for shipping to the US and Canada.

      http://store.aetv.com/html/product/index.jhtml?
      id=70889&browseCategoryId=cat490008&location=&parentcatid=&subcatid=

      No word yet on orders at DeepDiscount DVD. Those may not go out
      until the projected shipping date of 6/29/04.

      Scooter