Re: list of books in order

  • Hunt4Me2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2004
      everyone;

      Thanks all for the help.  I kept getting books from the library thinking I was reading them in order and they weren't.  Likely to drive me crazy.  Thanks

      Hunter
    • Silvia Zaclis
      Message 2 of 6 , May 5, 2004
        You'll find Nero Wolfe titles in Portuguese, edited in Brazil and Portugal
        (the language is not quite the same)- In Portugal, you'll find, for example,
        Where there's a will (O Caso do testamento) released by Livros do Brasil-
        Lisboa. In Brazil, Fer de Lance, Too many Cooks, The League of Frightened
        Men and others were released by Companhia das Letras.

        Silvia