Chan in Archives

  • Lovin' Babe!
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
      For the benefit of those who may prefer to read just one
      file and not piece together emails, I've put a copy of "A
      Ghost of a Chan" in our Files in the section:

      Boo Hoo to you, too!

      --
      Lovin' Babe aka Jessie
      O! Give Wolfe a home, so he won't have to roam...
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
        This was a fun story. Beer to all the writers for a fun Hallowe'en story.

        Lady Shelley
        ~~~~~~~~~
        It's only science fiction until someone does it.
        http://www.redhawke.org