Re: [NeroWolfe] A drabble that's also an Elbbard

  • Crystal Logan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      Fabulous!  I thought of using the first and last line in the same drabble, this past weekend.  Great job.  I wish I had the writing talent.  I love these drabbles.

      Crystal

      Bob Byrd <bbyrd8@...> wrote:
      Using both the designated first line AND last line, I present...

      Fritz's Lament

      The sound disturbed him.  He distrusted all machinery, but this was only a food processor.  But the sound reminded him that a machine was chopping his onions, making them unsafe to eat.  What if a stray electron ended up in his dinner?  Do I tell him how to catch murderers?  No.  Do I get to make the rules in my own kitchen?  Again, no.  So here I am chopping onions by hand.   If I slice my finger, does he mind my blood in his dinner?  That would be worse than an electron if you ask me.    I wiped my eyes.

      Do you Yahoo!?