hi gang

  • marileedvs
    Message 1 of 2572 , Jul 1, 2000
      I"m back, sort of and missed you all bunches, We
      have a few vision deficits and reading is a problem
      but all will work it self out of course. I got to see
      the picture of the whole in my head and it is really
      interesting, now i have a legitimate excuse for weird. Will
      try to make opening of chat today, but have home
      physichal therapy person soming as have some problems
      there, at chat time but will catch up with all you new
      people quick, glad to see you here. This is the best
      Wole place ever bar none, people and content. hope ot
      see you all soon. M
    • textechwriter
      Message 2572 of 2572 , Mar 10, 2002
        I can't get with Fer-de-Lance. Finishing the last few chapters seemed
        like work when I re-read it a couple of months ago. Maybe it's
        because Wolfe and Archie are brand-new in FdL. From there they evolve
        quickly, and by the time Too Many Cooks rolls out they've become the
        familiar characters who compel page-turning.

        Others on my list of least-favorites are Disguise for Murder and Help
        Wanted, Male. Heck, listing the bottom-dwellers hurts my head even
        more than picking three or four favorites does.