Re: Toronto Photos

  • nerophiliac
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2002
      --- In nerowolfe@y..., "cgrady2307" <cgrady22@h...> wrote:
      > Just joined this list- nearly 100 photos posted to my website.
      > Enjoy
      Chris - A hearty welcome to the Yahoo Nero Wolfe group! I thank you
      for the many wonderful pictures of our Toronto adventure. Also, I
      have to agree that Jonathan Levine, our Wolfe Pack Werowance did a
      wonderful job organizing the trip. It was his brainchild as well,
      because he thought to ask Michael Jaffee at last year's Black Orchid
      Banquet if a set visit might be possible, and then set about making
      it happen - not an easy task.
      For those of you who haven't yet visited the Wolfe Pack website, give
      it a go. There's a link under our "bookmarks" section.
      -Susan