Welcome back!

  • nerophiliac
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2002
      We may look a little different, but I think we survived the time warp
      nearly intact. A few messages didn't make it, and are probably lost.
      Regarding the Nero Wolfe MP3, I have one, and love it. It's got all
      the old radio shows on it, is only about $10, but can only be played
      either on a computer or an MP3 player. It's called "Two Fat Guys
      and a Skinny One", and is available from:

      trademarksnet.com

      In answer to our space limitations:

      Each group has 20 megabytes server space allocated for Files. You can
      upload any number of smaller files (up to the limit of 20 megabytes)
      or a few larger files. Note, however, that each individual file you
      upload has a 5 megabyte limit per upload. If you attempt to upload a
      single file that is larger than the space remaining, or that is
      larger than 5 megabytes, you will get an error.
    • dynaflowdoll
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2002
        > Regarding the Nero Wolfe MP3..."Two Fat Guys
        > and a Skinny One"... trademarksnet.com

        thanks for the dope on the MP3s!

        i'll pop it into my cd drive and make like wolfe -- sitting in my
        office, at my desk, to listen to it. too bad i won't have archie to
        keep me company ;-)

        i'm really looking forward to death of a doxy on A&E; it's one of my
        favorite stories. i wonder who'll play julie jacqette?

        one thing i'll say for the series (and i'm new to the group, so i
        don't know if y'all share my mixed feelings about A&E's efforts), the
        costuming has been terrific. if those aren't actual vintage duds on
        the women characters, at least in most cases, i'll eat my c. 1952
        peck & peck day frock.

        happy saturday and orchids to all,
        judi
      • master_1st
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9, 2002
          i HAVE THEM ON MP3 got from ebay. work great. if you have a burner
          you can convert to Audio on CDR's and play them on most cd players
          you can get 3 stories on one cdr most have S-Greenstreet from the 40
          s or 50's they are good

          --- In nerowolfe@y..., "dynaflowdoll" <jdarnbro@h...> wrote:
          > > Regarding the Nero Wolfe MP3..."Two Fat Guys
          > > and a Skinny One"... trademarksnet.com
          >
          > thanks for the dope on the MP3s!
          >
          > i'll pop it into my cd drive and make like wolfe -- sitting in my
          > office, at my desk, to listen to it. too bad i won't have archie
          > keep me company ;-)
          >
          > i'm really looking forward to death of a doxy on A&E; it's one of
          my
          > favorite stories. i wonder who'll play julie jacqette?
          >
          > one thing i'll say for the series (and i'm new to the group, so i
          > don't know if y'all share my mixed feelings about A&E's efforts),
          the
          > costuming has been terrific. if those aren't actual vintage duds
          on
          > the women characters, at least in most cases, i'll eat my c. 1952
          > peck & peck day frock.
          >
          > happy saturday and orchids to all,
          > judi
        • master_1st