Poll

  • flummery210
    Message 1 of 2572 , Mar 1, 2002
      It seems Caesar is on almost everyone's list of
      favorites, usually along with Cooks and at least one of the
      Zeck tales.<br><br>But I'm curious - what story or
      stories are at the BOTTOM of your list? (Wolfe by Stout
      only)
    • textechwriter
      Message 2572 of 2572 , Mar 10, 2002
        I can't get with Fer-de-Lance. Finishing the last few chapters seemed
        like work when I re-read it a couple of months ago. Maybe it's
        because Wolfe and Archie are brand-new in FdL. From there they evolve
        quickly, and by the time Too Many Cooks rolls out they've become the
        familiar characters who compel page-turning.

        Others on my list of least-favorites are Disguise for Murder and Help
        Wanted, Male. Heck, listing the bottom-dwellers hurts my head even
        more than picking three or four favorites does.