Re: Still Standing

  • lovinbabe2
    Message 1 of 2572 , Feb 14, 2002
      Hmmm. I get the front page -- nice orchid! -- but when I "click to enter" I get a 404 Not Found Error. Is it just me?
    • textechwriter
      Message 2572 of 2572 , Mar 10 1:35 AM
        I can't get with Fer-de-Lance. Finishing the last few chapters seemed
        like work when I re-read it a couple of months ago. Maybe it's
        because Wolfe and Archie are brand-new in FdL. From there they evolve
        quickly, and by the time Too Many Cooks rolls out they've become the
        familiar characters who compel page-turning.

        Others on my list of least-favorites are Disguise for Murder and Help
        Wanted, Male. Heck, listing the bottom-dwellers hurts my head even
        more than picking three or four favorites does.