Check out Nerophiliac...

  • zetrower
    Message 1 of 2572 , Jan 1, 2002
      at the Black Orchid Banquet! The Wolfe Pack
      Website has just been updated and they've included photos
      of the event and an article. Our Nerophiliac--
      "Susan"-- is shown recieving an orchid corsage for being
      the member who had travelled the farthest. I'm not
      jealous because in the article, I'm indirectly referred
      to-- ("Coming as far as California") -- Anyway, go to
      www.nerowolfe.org and check it out.
    • textechwriter
      Message 2572 of 2572 , Mar 10, 2002
        I can't get with Fer-de-Lance. Finishing the last few chapters seemed
        like work when I re-read it a couple of months ago. Maybe it's
        because Wolfe and Archie are brand-new in FdL. From there they evolve
        quickly, and by the time Too Many Cooks rolls out they've become the
        familiar characters who compel page-turning.

        Others on my list of least-favorites are Disguise for Murder and Help
        Wanted, Male. Heck, listing the bottom-dwellers hurts my head even
        more than picking three or four favorites does.