Re: Roster For Fruitcakes

  • arespooch
    Message 1 of 2572 , Dec 1, 2001
      I.too, see no reason why Sandykitty shouldn't finish up. She's no wimp. So she fibs about her age (13 my eye).....Don't give her an out.BTW, Sandykitty, Work my kid's butt off today.Maru
    • textechwriter
      Message 2572 of 2572 , Mar 10, 2002
        I can't get with Fer-de-Lance. Finishing the last few chapters seemed
        like work when I re-read it a couple of months ago. Maybe it's
        because Wolfe and Archie are brand-new in FdL. From there they evolve
        quickly, and by the time Too Many Cooks rolls out they've become the
        familiar characters who compel page-turning.

        Others on my list of least-favorites are Disguise for Murder and Help
        Wanted, Male. Heck, listing the bottom-dwellers hurts my head even
        more than picking three or four favorites does.