RE: [NeroWolfe] Re: In the Best of Families

  • John Withrow
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 16, 2013

      noreenan2000 wrote:  “…with the bomb Zeck expected that someone would get hurt or possible die since Wolfe was a creature of habit with his food.

      But as I said in a recent post, the “bomb” was merely a canister of tear gas (replacing the sausage that Wolfe thought he was receiving), so it couldn’t have killed anyone.  It was purely a warning… that the *next* one might be real.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 16, 2013
        Not to nitpick, but the correct title is In the Best Families.

        Hask

        --- In nerowolfe@yahoogroups.com, "John Withrow" <john@...> wrote:

        > noreenan2000 wrote: “…with the bomb Zeck expected that someone would get hurt or possible die since Wolfe was a creature of habit with his food.”
        >
        > But as I said in a recent post, the “bomb” was merely a canister of tear gas (replacing the sausage that Wolfe thought he was receiving), so it couldn’t have killed anyone. It was purely a warning… that the *next* one might be real.

      • Jenna Welch
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 16, 2013
          Wow normally things like that drive me nuts - I can't believe I didn't notice it...