Revision of Alan Vanneman's Three Bullets

  • faterson2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 4:27 PM
      Hello all,

      Based on feedback from (among others) this Nero Wolfe discussion
      list @ Yahoo, Alan Vanneman undertook a careful revision of all 3
      of his stories collected in _Three Bullets_. (I found the volume to be
      *at least* on a par with Robert Goldsborough's prequel.) Among other
      things, Mr. Vanneman changed the first name of the millionaire's
      secretary in the first story, because so many of us found the original
      name confusing. Also, much care has been taken to eliminate all typos
      as well as formatting flaws in the original release of the threesome.

      Download links for you to enjoy the stories:

      * on a webpage: http://aboq.org/alan_vanneman/Three_Bullets.html

      * for the Kindle (MOBI file): https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D6495512_1736831_951699?directDownload=true

      * for iPad/iPhone/Android (EPUB file): https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D6495512_1736831_951658?directDownload=true

      PS: my review of the threesome, written in December 2012:
      http://aboq.org/alan_vanneman/review-Vanneman-Three_Bullets.html
      (Naturally, some of my original objections are no longer valid today after the stories have been revised.)

      --
      Yours,
      Alex.

      [processed by "The Bat!", Version 5.4]