The Vanishing Clue

  • k_e_moeller
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2012
      Never heard of this... but here's a pointer to a story or novel featuring Wolfe, by Rex Stout. I thought I had a complete Wolfe collection.. apparently not

      karl

      http://www.brainplucker.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/AM-1956-05-wolfe11.jpg
    • John Withrow
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2012

        It’s just another name for “A Window for Death,” from 1956 -- which was collected into the book, “Three for the Chair.”