Wanted

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2012
      Hi,

      I'm looking for newspaper tearsheets or original artwork from the Nero Wolfe comic strip. Thanks, Anthony
    • David Dean
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2012
        if anybody knows of a website that has scanned these strips
        ...please let me know.  I'm very interested in seeing them.
        (fan since 1975 freshmen english paper)

        I'm looking for newspaper tearsheets or original artwork from the Nero Wolfe comic strip. Thanks, Anthony

      • briarpatch_39272
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8, 2012
          I don't know anything about the Comic strips, but did want to be sure you have already checked at The Wolfe Pack:

          http://www.nerowolfe.org/

          Charlene

          --- In nerowolfe@yahoogroups.com, David Dean <davidcd5@...> wrote:

          > if anybody knows of a website that has scanned these strips
          > ...please let me know. I'm very interested in seeing them.
          > (fan since 1975 freshmen english paper)

        • David Dean
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 9, 2012
            oh yea i'm getting ready .....but  can't go.....

            sorry...