Trouble in Triplicate

  • wayne holland
    Message 1 of 35 , Jul 27, 2011
      Can anyone help me out with this? The first story - Before I Die - chapter 12 has the following in my ebook version:

      Fabian, still on his feet, rasped, "I don't want to miss that."

      "I'm present," Meeker said.

      "Yes, sir, but it wasn't you. Sit down. I don't like to talk to faces on different levels. You too, Mr. Fabian."

      (missing text)

      as a law student, and indeed, his temerity "was unlimited.

      I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can provide me with the missing text. This is toward the end of chapter 12.

      Thanks
    • sondrao@earthlink.net
      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 9, 2011
        Dropping it is o.k. by me.  I was just responding to an email I just saw.  Thanks

        From: sondrao@... <sondrao@...>
        To: nerowolfe@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Monday, August 8, 2011, 8:28 PM

        Nice try, but you are still avoiding the issue.

        From: sondrao@... <sondrao@...>
        To: nerowolfe@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Monday, August 8, 2011, 8:13 PM

        Another thing about this group.  The members are usually of more than average intelligence.  This is not the first time you have used Nero Wolfe books to discuss Kindle.  In fact, you usually do it every time you write.  Thanks for the insults about when to use CAPS. I am aware of the internet rules.  AND ONE OF THEM SHOULD BE TO STOP TRYING TO MAKE EVERYTHING A BUYING AND SELLING OPPORTUNITY!!!!!!!