The Files Section of this Group

  • briarpatch_39272
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2010
      I wonder if some of you know about the files section here on this Yahoo Group? There are some wonderful items in there for people who enjoy all things Wolfe.

      In particular may I direct you to the "Getting To Know You" file which was a diversion I believe initiated by Lovinbabe, in Feb. 2005. All the regularly recurring characters are represented, as well as some of our more favorite characters from the stories. This is similar to the email letters that go around all the time asking a series of questions and passed on to others via the forwarding method. However, these questions are answered for these characters by those of us who felt able to 'channel' that person.

      This is one of the headings under "Pastiche and Parody", where you can also find some of our other diversions from past years. If you thought you had exhausted all the reading about Archie and his friends (and enemies), here are some of our offerings. Just click on the Files section to the left and then "Pastiche and Parody." There are also other files covering all manner of things Wolfe.

      Charlene
      aka briarpatch