changing my email address

  • debadoo@techline.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2010
      Hi I have not been able to post for years on the group since I changed
      my email address I can receive at debadoo@... but can't send
      messages from my comcast one so can you please change my address to
      dwebs@... thank you very much Deb Bailey

    • briarpatch_39272
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2010
        I'm sorry, but we can't change your email address on your membership. The only way I know of to fix this problem is for you to rejoin under a new Yahoo ID, using the correct email address. Good luck.

        Charlene

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 11, 2010
          Have you tried updating the e-mail address on your Yahoo profile? That has always worked for me. You'll need to go to groups.yahoo.com and sign in using your Yahoo ID.

          If you don't remember your Yahoo sign-in info, you'll have to do what Charlene suggested.

          Julia
          http://brilliantdisguise.blogspot.com