Birthday

  • flummery210
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2009
      A toast to Rex Stout on his birthday, in appreciation of countless hours of pleasure he has brought to so many!
    • Anna Harkey
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 1, 2009
        Here, here!

        On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 6:44 AM, flummery210 <chatnoir210@...> wrote:

        A toast to Rex Stout on his birthday, in appreciation of countless hours of pleasure he has brought to so many!

      • David E. Piccus
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 1, 2009
          Hear, hear to Rex.
          I have been rereading the corpus over the last few weeks and I shall read one of my favorites today, Too Many Cooks.
          Last night I read Instead of Evidence in Trouble in Triplicate, which I had never read before getting this used hardback last week.
          I reread Before I Die and Help Wanted, Male, as well as watched them again on the A & E series yesterday.
          A rather lazy day of reading and watching Nero, Archie and the gang.
          I suppose Nero would approve of this very satisfactory day.

          Best regards,

          David Piccus

          depiccus@...

          195 West State Street

          Lehi, UT 84043

          801-768-9194

          801-319-5716

          www.piccus4color.com

          On Dec 1, 2009, at 4:44 AM, flummery210 wrote:

          A toast to Rex Stout on his birthday, in appreciation of countless hours of pleasure he has brought to so many!

        • Terry Powell
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 1, 2009
            Wow, I did not recall that this was his birthday.  Great!
            Terry Powell

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 1, 2009
              Have been reading the short story, "Murder is Corny" of late myself.  It is a good way to relax before turning out the light.
              Terry Powell

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 1, 2009
                Amazing! I, too, read Trouble in Triplicate for the first time last week after finding it in
                hardback. I think Help Wanted, Male, stretches coincidence a bit, but I enjoyed all of them.
                Happy Belated to Rex Stout.
                Cecilia