"trouble in Triplicate"

  • mwb_45238
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2009
      Any idea where one can find a copy of the Audiobook "trouble in Triplicate" read by Michael Pritchard? My library doesn't have a copy and Amazon wants $85 for a used copy! Alibris, half.com, etc. etc. etc. do not have copies either.

      Mike Burke
    • Geoff Cox
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 14, 2009

        That’s the cheapest one I could find too! Let me know if you find it anywhere else. I couldn’t find it at books on tape or audio editions.

        Cheers,

             Geoff.

        Geoff Cox

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 14, 2009
          Try Amazon; maybe you can get a used copy of the audio book?

          Linda

          "Well? Who should know better than you, an ex-adventuress, that the race of dirty scoundrels has not yet been exterminated?   You should be tied in your cradle!”—Partial Quotation from “the Rubber Band, a Nero Wolfe Mystery,” written by Rex Stout.
          Any idea where one can find a copy of the Audiobook "trouble in Triplicate" read by Michael Pritchard? My library doesn't have a copy and Amazon wants $85 for a used copy! Alibris, half.com, etc. etc. etc. do not have copies either.

          Mike Burke

          __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4425 (20090914) __________

          http://www.eset.com
        • George Watcher
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 15, 2009
            My library will check other libraries in their system and possibly get one on=loan.