Wolf's Plucked Bird Example

  • Greg Waddell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2009
      Can someone tell me where to find Nero Wolfe's plucked bird metaphor? That is the example he uses to describe Stalin's despotism. It appears in the DVD version of "Cop Killer," but when I went back and looked for it in the print version of that story, it was not there.
    • PHIL FISCHER
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2009
        Found "Stalin" in Black Mountain and Best Families
        and "Uncle Joe" in Second Confession.

        Phil Fischer