Smitrovich sighting

  • cactusjulie
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20, 2008
      My ideal Inspector Cramer turned up on "Desperate Housewives" as a
      lecherous minister.

      Julie
    • fredewardus
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16 2:05 PM
        --- In nerowolfe@yahoogroups.com, "cactusjulie" <cactusjulie_@...>
        wrote:

        > My ideal Inspector Cramer turned up on "Desperate Housewives" as a
        > lecherous minister.

        Fred :
        " AW NUTS !!! "
        Sorry to learn about that , but , no matter , because ever time I
        see him doing anything , anywhere , that man is still , to me ,
        Inspector Cramer .
      • bshp27
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2008
          "Desperate Housewives" is being rerun at 9 P.M. Sundays on ABC. The
          Smitrovich episodes should be coming up very soon.