Re; Rex Stout's Birthday

  • Taylor401306@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007

      Notable Birthdays for December 1

      Those born on this date include:
      - Detective novelist Rex Stout in 1886

    • Terry Powell
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
        Wow, what a great time for me to join a Nero Wolfe group!  Thanks for the info.  I did not know that this is the anniversary of Rex Stout's birth.  Great.
        Terry Powell

        Taylor401306@... wrote:

        Notable Birthdays for December 1

        Those born on this date include:
        - Detective novelist Rex Stout in 1886

        "but what does it say? "The Word is near you: it is in you rmouth and in your heart, that is the Word of faith we are proclaiming: That if you confess with you rmouth, "Jesus is Lord", and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. Romans 10:8-10. Verse 13: for "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."