Heads Up!

  • zetrower
    Message 1 of 2572 , Apr 3 1:41 AM
      This just in: On Sunday, April 15, A&E will air a
      documentary- "The Making of 'Nero Wolfe'" It will be at 2pm,
      but will probably be repeated. (And no, I don't have
      an inside source) I got this from the Wolfe Pack
      Website. Which reminds me, why don't we have a link on
      their site? If you haven't seen the new Wolfe Pack
      site, it's pretty interesting, especially the photos of
      Rex Stout. Check it out at: www.nerowolfe.org
    • textechwriter
      Message 2572 of 2572 , Mar 10, 2002
        I can't get with Fer-de-Lance. Finishing the last few chapters seemed
        like work when I re-read it a couple of months ago. Maybe it's
        because Wolfe and Archie are brand-new in FdL. From there they evolve
        quickly, and by the time Too Many Cooks rolls out they've become the
        familiar characters who compel page-turning.

        Others on my list of least-favorites are Disguise for Murder and Help
        Wanted, Male. Heck, listing the bottom-dwellers hurts my head even
        more than picking three or four favorites does.